Thursday, January 15, 2009

by request

new year, new update

today my match account expires. at least i think it does. i'm gonna log in when i get home and see.

i ordered a new computer. which means i may be blogging more once i get it. you don't understand how cold it is in my basement. the new computer will go wherever i go. my buddy!

i can't stop shopping. this anthropologie chair i've had my eye on for the longest time is on sale for 50% off. i'm slow-rolling on making the purchase bc i feel like i've bought so much already. but i should probably do it bc who knows when it'll be that price again.

is it possible to love a fabric so much you want to marry it? because i do. once my mom clears her stuff out of her old room it's being turned into a guest room/office. the color scheme will be gray, yellow, black, and white and i purchased this lovely fabric for curtains. oh i'm so into curtains now. i still need to hang my bedroom curtains but i bought new living room curtains and they look great. no pictures now i'm at work.

and that's my new year new update.

*curtsies*

No comments: