Monday, November 24, 2008

pop it

umm...soooo...i took this exotic dance class over the wknd and now my thighs hurt.

the class focused mainly on lap dance techniques since the ceilings at the school are too high for poles. our instructor was a tiny little stereotypical jersey girl with a mouth like a sailor but she was cool. she ain't really show me anything i ain't already know how to do except make my ass clap. i mean she barely had an ass but was able to create shock waves and ripples. apparently, the clear stripper heels make this easier to accomplish bc you can balance on your toes and wiggle wit it.

*adds another item to christmas list*

but yeah she had us shaking and dipping and popping and clapping and now i'm here at work walking like an old lady bc my thighs are killing me. i'm sad about how out of shape i am. i need a new class pronto.

1 comment:

rashad said...

This is fantastic!