Thursday, October 30, 2008

match dot com is wack

© the mixmaster

okay so like this past january my homie and my sister convinced me to sign up for match. never one to pass up a bargain, i reluctantly paid $20 for a six month subscription. now they have this six month guarantee where if you don't find someone in six months they give you another six month for teh FREE. being the jackass i am i was determined to get my six free months - not because i wanted to be on there for six more months but because it was for teh FREE. needless to say, i got my free six months.

while many others have had success on match, i am not able to say the same. the most i've gotten is a phone call. i have a theory about why this is so but i'll save it for another time. at any rate, earlier this month i got all pissy about the current state of my dating life and was going to update my pictures and profile but something weird happened. men who weren't old enough to be my grandpa and could actually form complete sentences began emailing me. my hope was restored!

still nothing has popped off yet but i'm optimistic. most recently i've been emailing back and forth with this one guy who seems cool and funny. just minutes ago i got an email from him with his telephone number suggesting i give him a call. he made sure to mention that the female on his voicemail is his sister.

for real, son?



i mean...



really??



fk match dot com

2 comments:

rashad said...

The real blog is your unspoken theory. reveal it unto us

tia said...

didn't i say that was for another time? settle down, beavis.